The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these rules. We ask that everyone respects the space and leave the rooms clean and tidy in order to avoid additional cleaning fees.
1. Our staff will visit the studio 5-10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. If there are any damages to the floor / furniture / equipment, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damage. If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
2. Maximum room capacity for our studios is 15 people. If the number of attendants exceeds maximum capacity, please contact us directly to book the studio. If you exceed capacity without pre-approval from our team, there will be extra charges.
3. All garbage brought into studio must be cleaned and put into garbage bins inside the kitchen after your shoot is completed. If there is garbage left behind, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
4. No pets can be brought into the studio.
5. No smoking is allowed in the studio.
6. Since none of the studio rooms are soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music.
7. Moving and using furniture from another room is permissable if not being used and must be put back in its original location after your shoot is completed. You will be responsible for any damage to the furniture.
8. Booking and cancellation policy:
All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
Asthetik Bham offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds).
If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.
9. Only street parking is available. Please ensure your crew and clients utilize only street parking available on 2nd and 3rd ave N. You will be responsible for any towed vehicles.
10. All items must be brought into the studio rooms you are renting. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas.